WzW High School that is!!!
For the first time in WoozWorld we have created a public school that will soon be open for ALL Woozens to attend!
This is no ordinary school, it’s YOUR school where YOU have the power to design your own schedule and not worry about grades or homework! (What could be better?) This is the school where all your dreams come true, where ANYTHING can happen!
Right now, you can visit the WzW High School entrance and gear up in some NEW back to school clothing. If you’re a VIP you can also visit ZeChic for some exclusive NEW clothing before everyone else!
WW High School Needs YOU!
Before our beloved WzW High School can open, we need YOU to elect a Student Council!
Starting today, you can nominate yourself or a friend for one of our Student Council positions. In order to do this, read the instructions below:
1) Visit the WzW High School unitz owned by JennyWooz
2) Click on the Entry Podz
3) In the box fill out the form like this:
A. Woozen Name
B. Position Interested in (President, Vice-President, Treasurer, Secretary, Social Chair) *Please select ONLY one position*
C. WHY your classmates should elect you (this will be published on the WoozBlog if you qualify)
The Student Council positions are as follows:
- President – Oversees the student council and runs the meetings. This person is also responsible for communicating with the Woozband and Woozen teachers.
- Vice President – Assists President with all duties and becomes acting President should the current one disband his or her position.
- Treasurer – In charge of keeping track of the school’s budget.
- Secretary – Takes notes at meetings and tracks who attends.
- Social Chair – Organizes social events for the student body to participate in.
These Woozens will be responsible for helping the Woozband run the WzW High School and we recommend that only Woozens who have enough time to commit to these positions apply.
If one of these Student Council positions sounds like it’s just RIGHT for you, then don’t delay and apply today!
Good luck future leaders,
(Note: Prizes will be announced soon…)